Polski | Română | Español

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TC UP without external programs.
SeppWinkler
New

TC UP without external programs.
Hi all,

I like TC UP very much, but I would like to have a smaller versions with plugins, menus, bars, TC UP new, TC Open with, but without all other external programs. Is it possible to easy make something like this without extensive editing all configurations?

Best regards,

Sepp
2012-09-11 15:17:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ULTIMA PRIME
Administrator

RE: TC UP without external programs.
Try this:

.png  minimal.png (Size: 29.84 KB / Downloads: 56)

ULTIMA PRIME FOTO
ULTIMAGSM.com
2012-09-11 21:27:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ambaquista
New

Ok, I can choose the programs I want to install AFTER downloading a huge file (220MB)!
Why not a "slim" version, without de "Media" directory? Just with the very useful changes/addons you make to TC?
Best regards
Ambaquista
2012-09-22 21:45:16
camila
New

I know it isn't, and I know that I haven't made tutorial, so users don't know how to do that. I just metioned that jpg is not a good idea for making a template... though this tutorial is good. Cool

http://www.chessrivals.net/
2014-08-27 08:08:08
changtuiwang2
New

If you don't want to spend a fortune opening cases, there is another option to get keys. Using Free csgo4skin.com you can get CS:GO keys for taking surveys online. Later on, you'll be able to buy/trade for keys easily with your profits, but this site is great if you're just starting out or don't want to spend your profits on keys. Usually it's better to just buy the skins you want instead of opening cases, but we all know how addicting it is.I read what you published, I recently played a game and you want to share with you.
2016-09-19 08:55:40

Contact Us | TC UP - Total Commander Ultima Prime | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication