Polski | Română | Español

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
it's in german
irish
New

it's in german
I have just installed the latest version, but it looks like it's in german.
is there an english version, or can i convert this version to english?

it's okay, i just deleted the other lsanguage files.
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-15 04:24:42 by irish.)
2016-09-15 04:21:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hollyrbraswell
New

RE: it's in german
German derives most of its vocabulary from the Germanic branch of the Indo-European language family. A portion of German words are derived from Latin and Greek, and fewer are borrowed from French and English. With slightly different standardized variants (German, Austrian, and Swiss Standard German), German is a pluricentric language. Like English, German is also notable for its broad spectrum of dialects, with many unique varieties existing in Europe and also other parts of the world

Essay writing service reviews
2016-11-07 10:27:26
daisyfaith
New

RE: it's in german
German derives most of its vocabulary from the Germanic department of the Indo-european language family. A part of German words are derived from Latin and Greek, and fewer are borrowed from French and English. With slightly one-of-a-kind standardized variations (German, Austrian, and Swiss fashionable German), German is a pluricentric language. Like English, German is likewise extraordinary for its large spectrum of dialects, with many particular types current in Europe and also other elements of the arena write my dissertation
2017-04-21 06:56:33

Contact Us | TC UP - Total Commander Ultima Prime | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication