Polski | Română | Español

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free download manager + opera
xbrook
Mouse user

Free download manager + opera
I am an opera user and for a long time i used flashget download manager, but now i tried to change it and start to using of free download manager + opera ( all 2 programs from TC UP) Problem occured when i tried to integrate.

At first i set the FDM in options for integrations and second tried to copy dll library from FDM folder to opera /program/plugins folder.

Problem is, download didnt start and opera shows still fault with some error number.

Can anybody knows? and is it working for someone?

(in my thinking that problems can caused by portability of opera and FDM because there is no integration in system32 folder - missing some file)

thanx for reply

[Image: 3135245~11yg8.jpg]

[Image: userbarvip2.jpg]
Aj pokazene hodiny ukazuju 2x denne spravny cas! [Image: likeopera_man.gif]
(This post was last modified: 2008-05-07 01:38:59 by xbrook.)
2008-05-07 01:26:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ULTIMA PRIME
Administrator

RE: Free download manager + opera
I'm not sure if it's possible with this configuration, but give me some time, I'll try do do something.

Robert YouTube
Mario YouTube
2008-05-10 22:43:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xbrook
Mouse user

ULTIMA PRIME Wrote:I'm not sure if it's possible with this configuration, but give me some time, I'll try do do something.

Ultima prime, try to stabilize and set the cooperation between Opera and free download manager in next build of TC, because now are unusable to work together!!!

BTW. i am one of moderators on slovakia project of Opera browser, and very good will be add to TC also new build of Opera Kestrel 9.5 because built 9981 is almost stable version. and in 2 months i think will be final 9.5 released

Opera Kestrel 9.5 b.9981 include highspeed rendering of websites and results u can see on this forum

[Image: userbarvip2.jpg]
Aj pokazene hodiny ukazuju 2x denne spravny cas! [Image: likeopera_man.gif]
(This post was last modified: 2008-05-17 21:49:53 by xbrook.)
2008-05-17 21:45:02
ldt116
New

yes. I think that in the next version, the FDM and Opera@USB can integrated.
i also have tried, but i can't figure out, so that i use the Firefox for the main browser, and integrated the FDM with the FF
2008-12-27 08:05:37
waleeed
New

I am an opera user and for a long time i used flashget download manager, but now i tried to change it and start to using of free download manager + opera ( all 2 programs from TC UP) Problem occured when i tried to integrate.

=== chess ===
2016-02-11 10:52:19

Contact Us | TC UP - Total Commander Ultima Prime | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication