Total Commander Ultima Prime

One For All

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AIMP radio recording options
Hi all!!!

I know there is a special AIMP section on this forum but it says that it's only for Polish community so I decided to post my question here.
I'll try to make this short Smile
I record a lot af internet radio and I've been using Winamp with a Streamripper plugin for that purpose. But ever since I was introduced to this wonderful TCUP project I would like to switch to AIMP only that I find one inconvenience (or maybe two) and I hope you can help me with it.

1.Is there any way to get rid of the creation of a *.txt file that comes along with the recording?
2. Is it possible to make the folders where the recordings are stored named after the radio station they were ripped from? In AIMP terminology that would be so called "icy-name".

I hope this was not confusing and thank you in advance for all your help.
str8 Wrote:1.Is there any way to get rid of the creation of a *.txt file that comes along with the recording?

Now, this possible if you capturing radio stream as single file. |

str8 Wrote:2. Is it possible to make the folders where the recordings are stored named after the radio station they were ripped from? In AIMP terminology that would be so called "icy-name".
So, see the P.S.

P.S. In next major release I plan extend "radio capture" settings. I think, that beta-version will be ready for end of Jan 09.

P.S.S Sorry for my "good" english Wink
Artem, thank you very much for your reply and the explanation. I will wait for the next version release then. Cool
Is it possible to make the folders where the recordings are stored named after the radio station they were ripped from? In AIMP terminology that would be so called "icy-name
(02-25-2016, 09:36 AM)waleeed1 Wrote: Is it possible to make the folders where the recordings are stored named after the radio station they were ripped from? In AIMP terminology that would be so called "icy-name

Try use the "%stationname%" macro